CLGPS Room 2

The Place To Be

Shout out to room 2

on December 15, 2018

Well that’s a wrap for our 2018 school year, and what a year it has been!

There were many tears yesterday from all of us as we had to farewell some from the school and prepare ourselves for new adventures next year. The students of room 2 were without a doubt an amazing group of individuals who came together as one close knit group for the whole year. We all shared our favourite experience yesterday and it was clear that, the respect each student showed for one another and the way were worked as a team was why our clsss were so amazing. My favourite experience was when our class played room 3 in a capture the flag competition. Before the start of the game I turned around to find the entire group of students from room 2 in a team huddle yelling 1…2…3…room 2! I couldn’t have asked for a better moment completely student driven.

I will miss each and everyone of these students and hope all who are leaving will come back to visit soon! Thanks for being an amazing class, thanks to families for all your support and wonderful feedback, and thanks for all the generous gifts I received.

Have a wonderful break spent with family and friends!

Jess Roberts